Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No Man Is An Island

One of the most powerful things in direct sales is that you are in business for yourself but not by yourself. Why are you trying to do this alone? We all need a good support system. An accountability partner and/or a coach. You need someone to help you stay accountable. Someone who can push you further or celebrate your success with you. I find so many times that we are trying to do this by ourselves. We don't want to reach out and say that we need help or support. Together Each Achieve More- T.E.A.M! It is a team effort.

Move pride out of the way or being afraid to show we don't know it all. Trust me, the top consultants in your company don't know it all either. Industry experts don't know it all either. We all can learn something new. Be a sponge and ask everyone for tips and their best practices.

Look in your company for someone you can partner with. I have several different accountability partners. This way I keep on reaching my goals. I listen to training seminars and I try learn as much as I can from everyone.
Stop trying to do it alone and get it done with support.

I know you can do it. I'm here to support & encourage you.

Michelle

Michelle Newton
directsellermotivation@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment