Tuesday, April 5, 2011

People are talking

I remember when I became a direct sales business owner and I launch my business, I was so excited. I shared with everyone what I was doing. You could not be in my circle without me sharing a lotion or potion with you. I would wait for their reactions, they would say, "Oh this smells good!" I loved it.

As my business has grown and now that I'm home full time with my business it is interesting that the same people in my circle have changed their reactions. "Oh here Michelle comes with her lotions and potions!" "When are you going back to work?" "When are you going to get a real job?"

WOW!

People's reaction to how you are living your life may not always be positive. They might not understand why you are selling your cookware, jewelry, or makeup, when you have a Masters degree or a licence to practice law.
I believe that what's important is that your QUALITY of you life is better. The TIME FREEDOM that you now. And the EXCITEMENT of doing something that you enjoy. These are the biggest benefits you  have with direct sales business. You deserve a more abundant life and that is what direct sales can offer you. It is freedom from the RAT RACE. You can get to the finish line of the race and still have your sanity.

Let people talk. It's OK! It may be tough sometimes but you still need to press towards YOUR dreams. I remember a trainer telling me to stop listening to people who are not living the life you are trying to live. If they are broke, unhappy and miserable why should you take advice from them?
It's YOUR LIFE and YOU ONLY GET ONE. Make it the BEST!

Michelle Newton
Direct Seller Motivation

1 comment:

  1. Nicely said Michelle. We often let the opinions of others deter us from our goals. What matters most is how WE feel and what those we love think.

    ReplyDelete