Thursday, July 14, 2011

Endorsements Are a Must!

It's been a very exciting time for me in my business. I have several people that I've connected with who have given me wonderful product and business reviews. It is very powerful to have someone else write a review about you and your business.

Are you going out and making connections with your customers? Are you asking for their product review or testimonials? 

I believe in direct sales we are always looking to provide excellent customer service. When someone acknowledges your work or your customer care, it is truly exciting and profitable.

Why do you think companies pay millions for endorsements from celebrities. An endorsement from anyone is very valuable even if their last name is not Kardashian. The person who endorses you or your product has a whole circle of  friends and family. They value their opinion and when they recommend you it is like the old commercial,  When EF Hutton talks people listen. (LOL!)

In this world of social media, facebook, twitter, start to ask for testimonials and reviews. You will be surprise how a great review pays off in great sales, great new customers and great new business partners.

Michelle Gill Newton
directsellermotivation@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I like to think of my direct sales business as a referral business. You tell your friends about great places to eat, shop, travel. Why wouldn't you tell them about fabulous skin care?

    ReplyDelete