Friday, December 17, 2010

Open for Business

Now is the holiday season, when everyone has visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads, or are waiting for Reindeer and elves to arrive. You still are working your business. I am STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS. I am still meeting people and working on new customers for the New Year.

Many of us take time off for the holidays but, I believe that you can have time with your family and friends but you still can incorporate WORK into the fun. It is a great time to reconnect with friends who you have not spoken to in awhile. They want to catch up. People are all picking up the phones, instead of turning on the lap top and sending emails. Now is a great time to get on the phone catch up and share what you are doing.

Most people are in a better mood during the holidays. They are happy to take your call. This week I spoke to three old business partners. They all wanted to know how my new business was going. One went on my website and became a customer. One wants to do a party with me in the New Year. I am STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

You'll find you're running into more people in your travels s o make sure you are prepared. Make sure you have samples or cards or even products with you.

There is time for fun but make sure you have a balance of business. 

Michelle Newton
directsellermotivation@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment