Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Your Passion

The definition of PASSION:
Any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love
strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
 
Do you have a passion for your Business? I am passionate about what I do. I love my company that I've chosen to partner with and I love the products and how they make me and others feel. I love the women I am in business with. I love the growth and development that I see in their business and themselves. I LOVE my direct sales business!!!
 
Do you feel the same way?
When someone asks you about your business do you have to stop yourself from going OVER BOARD and talking non-stop? I have a business partner who I always tease her about her calls. She will call someone to book a party and goes on and on about the products. You  don't want to overwhelm the person you are speaking to. But, she is so passionate about her business it is hard for her to stop herself.
 
Do you wake up in the morning thinking of ideas for your business? Do you look forward to trainings and meetings?
 
When you love what you do, you can't help it! You are excited and you can't keep it to yourself.
I believe everyone likes falling and stay in love. Make sure you are still in love with your business. I believe it is hard to have success if you are not. Who would want to buy from you or join a business if you didn't care either one way or another.
When you are passionate you have a commitment and commitments stand the test of time. You don't give up, you don't walk away. You give your business the attention it needs.
 
I hope you have many years of passion and success in your direct sales business.
 
Michelle Newton
directsellermotivation@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment