Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cheerful Giver

Are you a sharing person? Are you someone who is offering a hand when someone is in need? In your business are you willing to give even though you are not guaranteed a sale from it? I was reminded this Sunday in church that I need to make sure I am a cheerful giver. If I share and support others, God will continue to bless me. A lot of times we look for that same person to give back to you but the blessing usually comes from a totally different source.

I'm was put to the test when a person who is in your inner circle didn't think of me when one of her friends was looking for a good skin care line. She never thought to say, "Michelle has products I think you should look at."  Should get upset? Should I stop myself from referring other people to good products & services? Nope!

I know that blessing are happening for me each and every day. Maybe I wasn't supposed to have that person as a customer or maybe the time wasn't right. Whatever the reason, I commit to having a giving spirit.

You have be your best promoter and supporter at times. You have to believe that you products are the best and you will get that customer or another customer in replace of the one you missed. I know I have something great to share with others.

Don't be worried. Your blessing is coming. Keep being a giver and keep up blessing others and you will be blessed.

Michelle Newton
directsellermotivation@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Michelle which reminds me to continue to give and God will do the rest

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post Michelle...so true and makes a great reminder to us all! Thank you for being such and awesome person and a true woman of influence in the direct sales industry! I appreciate you much!

    British
    http://www.MindsetMattersMost.com

    ReplyDelete