Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Inspiration

I am inspired by so many things in life. I try to appreciate every lesson and every experience. I was so moved tonight watching BET's Black Girls Rock awards show. I was so INSPIRED!! My soon to be twelve year old daughter watched it with us and I pray she was inspired and saw how wonderful she can make her life.

We should get inspiration from all our experiences. We should dream bigger, in color and in 3D.When I was twelve we didn't have these shows to inspire us. We didn't see these beautiful black women on TV to tell me that I ROCKED!!

I started my direct  sales business to make changes in my financial life but it has impacted me in all aspects of my life. I realize that what I'm building now will change my daughters life. It will empower her to be different and to know that she can be her own CEO. She sees her mom dealing with customers, making booking calls, placing orders, and hosting parties. She sees me being a business woman and that it is possible for her not to just be an employee. I am inspired to help more Moms create this new vision in their daughters. Imagine if all our young women start to dream big, colorful, 3D dreams!!!


Thank you for the reminder BET that I ROCK and my daughter ROCKS too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment