Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1 more day


Your order helped me, just one more day.
 You didn’t know that your business helped me stay in business for just one more day. Your excitement about my product reminded me what I have to offer. Your trust in me made my day. It helped remind me why I birthed this business. When you called me I was so grateful. When I saw that order in my computer system I was blessed. When you emailed me to confirm your order I was inspired. I know you will be happy with your order, with my service, with my product. I know that referring me to someone you can stand by your recommendation and your decision. Because of you, I was motivated and it helped me to continue on this journey, just one more day.
Thank you, I was so happy to hear from you. You made my day!

Michelle Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment