Sunday, October 10, 2010

What's Your Theme Song?

What is Your Theme Song? What song to you hear that changes your mood
or motivates you? You can be in the middle of a challenging day and
when you hear it, your mood just shifts? To me music helps me get
motivated. I've been having a few bumps in the road in my business but
this morning it the sun was shining and it was unseasonably warm, I
put on my ipod and then I heard my theme song for the day!

"Miss Independent" by Ne-Yo. The words hit me like a brick... "Cause
she walks like a boss, talks like a boss, Manicured nails to set the
pedicure off, She's fly effortlessly...She's got her own thing, that's
why I love her Miss Independent, Ohh The Way we shine, Miss
Independent"

He was talking about me LOL
It reminded me that I started my business to have my own money to be
independent and to be my own boss.

I was so pumped up, I played it all day. My new Miss Independent
attitude helped me stay focused today. I had a 1 on 1 spa appointment
with a prospect and she signed up, so I helped someone else become
Miss Independent too!

If you don't have a theme song find one today or you can share mine!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment