Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Recognition

When was the last time that you saw your name in lights? How did it feel? Was it like a big pat on the back or a warm embrace? I am someone who loves recognition. Just to say great job! We see all that you do and appreciate you! That is such a powerful thing.

You never know when one of your team member is doubting themselves or feeling down. We all have doubts.
When you acknowledge their hard work, congratulate them on sticking to their goals or just saying that you appreciate them, that is priceless.

I remember receiving my first congratulations card in the mail from my upline leader. She had picked such a lovely card and it was so touching. I kept it in my box of mementos from the business. It is so funny, that card was something simple but, it meant so much to me.

Send out a card and email to a few of your team members today.

Don't wait- Celebrate
 Michelle Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment