Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Cheerleader


In the 10th grade I decided to join the High School booster team. Being a booster was so natural to me. I am great at being the BIG voice for others. I love cheering others on.  I love to encourage. The interesting thing that I realize now, is that I did not want to be in front of the crowd like the cheerleaders. I believe that I was afraid to be out on the field. I was happy being in the stands and singing all the cheers! I really didn’t want to try to do a split. 

When I started my own business, I learned that you do have to be a booster and encourage others but most of all you have to become a CHEERLEADER for yourself. You have to step in front of the crowd to get your business out there. You have to have the right steps, the right cheer, and the Big voice to work your business. 

I'm now in front of the crowd. I'm not afraid of having eyes on me. I want people to hear and see me so they can know what I have to say and share with them. Even when the crowd is silent you have to keep up the cheers for yourself. You have to keep doing the steps that are going to get you to win the game. 

Get you Pom-Poms out and start doing the steps!
 
Now I’m the cheering team, the starter for the team and the coach.

Michelle Newton







No comments:

Post a Comment