Monday, October 18, 2010

Are You Contagious?

Contagious; "causing or likely to cause the same reaction or emotion in several people".
Does that describe you? Are you so excited about your business, about your product, that other people can't help but get excited with you? I want my passion about my business to be CONTAGIOUS. I want people to be so INFECTED with my belief about my product. Then they can't help but want to be a part of my business. I'm it will be CATCHING , that everyone I come in contact with becomes a business partner or customer.
Can you imagine if you cause an OUTBREAK! Everyone is talking about, everyone got to try it, can you just imagine?

You passion about what you do and your product should be the thing that you are sharing with everyone. Don't cover your mouth, let them CATCH IT! Don't keep it to yourself, SPREAD IT!

I want to be CONTAGIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment